SURFACE forecast shows radioactive Xenon-133 lingering over Florida, Eastern Gulf (VIDEO)
Fukushima potential releases from 0 to 100 meters above sea level March 21-25, Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU), March 21, 2011:
Watch animation here.
- SURFACE forecast shows radioactive Xenon-133 lingering over Florida (VIDEO) March 21, 2011
- “High concentrations” of radiation hit US and Canada — Plume was rich in Cesium-137 and “close to the surface” from Vancouver southward — See also Hawaii, Florida (MAPS) October 28, 2011
- Japan quake so powerful it reached South Florida after 30 minutes March 19, 2011
- Melbourne, Florida had highest iodine-131 reading of any CTBTO monitoring station in the world from March 22-23 (CHART) April 17, 2011
- Florida had highest single day Iodine-131 concentration of any US monitoring station after Fukushima June 7, 2012