Gov’t, TEPCO in uphill battle to contain Fukushima reactors, set to review roadmap, Mainichi Daily News, May 11, 2011:
The reactor building of the No. 4 reactor was destroyed by explosions. TEPCO is to set up a structure to support the pool from underneath to keep it sound.
Published: May 11th, 2011 at 10:25 am ET
- Cover for Fukushima Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 — Tepco starts installing giant steel frame (PHOTOS) January 8, 2013
- TEPCO: Nuclear fuel rods in No. 4 spent fuel pool are “confirmed to be damaged” — First time damage revealed at any pool April 13, 2011
- Nuclear expert raises doubts about support columns under Spent Fuel Pool No.4 at Fukushima Daiichi (PHOTOS) April 23, 2012
- Footage of gov’t official at Fukushima inspecting support posts under Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 (VIDEOS) April 27, 2012
- Tepco prepares to film Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 — “You can vaguely discern the fuel rods” says worker February 10, 2012