Title: Plaintiffs demand a criminal investigation by Tokyo Prosecutors Office
Edited by: Fukushima Collective Evacuation Trial Team
Translated by: World Network for Saving Children from Radiation
Filmed by: Our Planet-TV (Our Planet-TV does not receive corporate or advertising fees. Please donate us to maintain non-commercial news programmes)
Date Recorded: Feb. 22, 2013
Date Published: on Mar 7, 2013
At 4:00 in
Mr. Watanabe, Farmer from Okuma-machi, Fukushima: Who caused the accident? Who did it?
Tepco Official: We caused the accident at the Tepco power plant. I am very sorry.
Watanabe: Aren’t you going to take responsibility? Turn yourself in. Can you read this writing? Read it.
Tepco Official: It says, ‘Tepco must surrender’
Published: March 8th, 2013 at 5:28 pm ET
- ‘Significantly Deteriorating’: Fukushima disaster “causing irreversible radioactive damage” says top nuclear official — Tepco now admits it’s “affecting the environment” (VIDEO) October 4, 2013
- Report: Senior official admits Fukushima plant “out of control” — Tepco then claims he “meant to say something different” (VIDEO) September 13, 2013
- Tepco: Animal caused extended power outage at Fukushima Daiichi — Nearly a foot long (PHOTO) March 25, 2013
- Tepco: M6 quake caused leak at Fukushima Daiichi — Water coming from pipe of Units 5, 6 May 21, 2013
- ABC Tours Fukushima Plant: This could go on for centuries, and some say problems can never be fixed; “Tepco admits it doesn’t know extent of meltdowns” — Official: We don’t know ‘real situation’ of the molten fuel, “nobody has seen it”; We need help from the world (VIDEO) February 19, 2015