Japan fails to stop radioactive discharge into ocean, Reuters, April 10, 2011:
… China and South Korea have also criticized Japan’s handling of the nuclear crisis, with Seoul calling it incompetent, reflecting growing international unease over the month-long atomic disaster and the spread of radiation. …
TEPCO… has been pumping in nitrogen to cool the core, but officials say they are unsure of what to do next.
“We cannot say what the outlook is for the next stage,” Hidehiko Nishiyama, a deputy director-general of the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) said on Sunday. …
Read the report here.
Published: April 10th, 2011 at 5:36 pm ET
- Nuclear Expert on CNN “astonished” at how Japan gov’t and TEPCO are handling this major international crisis (VIDEO) April 6, 2011
- Strange Japanese press conference calls for jailing of Tepco officials, guilty of criminal error — Says international media damaged ‘Japan Brand’ (1hr VIDEO) March 11, 2012
- Radioactive rain causes 130 schools in Korea to close — Yet rain in California had 10 TIMES more radioactivity April 7, 2011
- Cesium-137 hotspot detected in Seoul, South Korea — Emitting 1,000% normal background radiation — 1,200 km from Fukushima November 3, 2011
- 392 nSv/hr today in South Korea (VIDEO) June 16, 2011