Asahi TV’s ‘Morning Bird’
Published by: treesneedco2
Date Uploaded: Oct 10, 2012
Narrator: Hydrogen gas has been building up in the upper part of the unit 3 building. [...]
Tepco Main Office, Speaker 1: We could ask the national self-defence army to blow the panel up from the seaside using a firearm.
Tepco Main Office, Speaker 2: No. We’ve thought about that but there are many important things underneath.
Tepco Main Office, Speaker 1: But it will blow up anyway.
Narrator: After all, they couldn’t come to an agreement.
Published: October 11th, 2012 at 11:51 pm ET
- Fukushima Tapes: “This is a suicide corps… We can’t vent Unit 2… this is like the end” — Released recording ends soon after (VIDEO) October 10, 2012
- Tepco: We don’t know if it was a hydrogen explosion at Unit 3 — Tell public it was though because “it’s a speed game” (VIDEO) October 8, 2012
- Bloomberg: Tepco considered shooting firearms at No. 3 reactor building August 7, 2012
- We were told Fukushima reactors could blow up within 300 km -Prime Minister Kan’s secretary (VIDEO) July 12, 2012
- Japan TV: Talk on Tepco tapes “doesn’t seem fit to come out of the world’s worst nuclear accident” — Should I write IOU for batteries? asks Fukushima chief (VIDEO) October 8, 2012