Title: Clinician talks, Tepco’s announcement about Yoshida chief is a lie
Source: Fukushima Diary
Date: January 20th, 2012
Dr. Inoue, the president of Setagaya Inoue clinic talks Tepco’s announcement about former Fukushima plant chief Yoshida is a lie. [...]
Tepco explained it can not have anything to do with radiation because esophagus cancer has incubating period for 5~10 years [...]
However, “incubating period” is the term for disease caused by bacteria or virus. Professional clinician does not use the term of incubating period for cancer, Dr. Inoue talks.
Read the report here
Title: The announcement raises questions of the former director of primary cancer Fukushima
Source: Weekly Jitsuwa
Date: Jan. 18, 2012
“Esophageal cancer is! Incubation period is 5-10 years but, if clinicians say such a thing absolutely.” Incubation period “is the time to get that body from the symptoms and pathogen infection usually, I say that viruses and bacteria. TEPCO, and would like to stress exposure, but it does not matter, there are people who have commented I do physics “(Inoue, Kiichi Inoue Hospital Setagaya President)
December 09, TEPCO, M. Yoshida, a former director resigned in bad shape to continue taking the helm on November 24 in front Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, announced that it was suffering from cancer of the esophagus, NIRS as a view, “For cancer of the esophagus due to exposure, reducing the incubation period of 5-10 years, regardless of the exposure,” said. Simultaneously, the doses of 70 mSv for Yoshida, special doses of 250 mSv was reached during an emergency operation.
But denied any form of cancer associated with exposure only, so Inoue’s introduction, what skeptical itself many TEPCO announced. Also referred to the society reporter.
“Instead of simply announcing a physician, the TEPCO” writing “is not obvious. Except esophageal cancer is also for the amount of exposure or not, the real disease at presentation that do not know,” but “When the bombing was unlikely esophageal cancer,” Both, the president said Inoue.
Esophageal cancer is stronger alcohol and tobacco, it tends to hurt the lining of the esophagus by eating hot things. Mr. Yoshida is also known for smokers, who was also stressed as a strong front at the helm. It is not surprising as there is no cancer led to the development.
At any rate, I just hope that the survivors of Mr. Yoshida, the ambiguity of the remark still seems to TEPCO.
Read the report here
Published: January 20th, 2012 at 10:14 am ET
- TEPCO: Recently retired head of Fukushima has cancer — Exposed to 70 millisieverts since March — Said not related to meltdowns December 9, 2011
- Expert: UN’s Fukushima study “absolutely ridiculous” — “Absolutely unacceptable” to claim no observable increase in cancer rates is expected — “Dose estimates don’t reflect the real dose of radiation” June 21, 2013
- Ex-Chief at Fukushima Daiichi bleeding to brain — Undergoes emergency brain hemorrhage surgery — Already suffering from cancer in esophagus July 30, 2012
- Significant rise in cancer risk within 5 years after exposure to ‘low-dose’ radiation — 12% increase after 40 millisieverts November 7, 2011
- Mainichi publishes report on thyroid cancer: 30% in Fukushima now with tumors of 2cm or less, thyroid gland only 5cm by 3cm total — Claims cancer increases after 10 sievert radiation dose, so Japan ok (10,000 millisieverts) April 27, 2012