Arnie Gundersen Interviewed by Mike Adams
May 11, 2012
“Gundersen is chief engineer of energy consulting company Fairewinds Associates and a former nuclear power industry executive” -Wikipedia
At 10:30 in
FOIA requests from NRC [...]
They had data from the roof of the embassy in Tokyo in the first week that was terrifying, yet they never made that information public.
We had a business man in Tokyo who was staying on the same block as the embassy take a sample from the rooftop of his hotel and levels were hotter than a pistol, and this was six months after the accident.
We have known that Tokyo was jeopardized at the beginning of this accident, since it was happening, and really didn’t do much to warn the citizens.
[catlist name=tokyo-irradiated numberposts=-1 orderby=date order=desc date=yes comments=no catlink=no]
Published: May 12th, 2012 at 3:55 pm ET
- Book: US gov’t was considering plan to evacuate all 90,000 citizens living in Tokyo — US knew fuel had melted early on via Global Hawk data August 18, 2011
- Former MSNBC host told not to warn people about Fukushima meltdowns: “The official gov’t position is that it’s safe” — “Now go explain that to people who served on the USS Ronald Reagan” (VIDEO) December 30, 2013
- NBC Special: A snow that would never melt began falling — Each flake bringing down cesium on city of 300,000 people 60km from meltdowns (VIDEO) March 8, 2012
- Coverup? Strontium-90 detected in Tokyo immediately after quake, yet info never published — Was In Setagaya, home of the bottles of radiation/radium — 250 km from meltdowns November 2, 2011
- Japan Official: No need to evacuate people in city of 400,000 near Tokyo — Anonymous Local Official: “The numbers we found last week were way above what we could imagine” October 24, 2011