Interview with Louisiana State Representative Joe Harrison
Host Marlin Folse
Nov. 5, 2012
At 25:45 in
Louisiana State Representative Joe Harrison: The potential of it is substantial.
Host Marlin Folse: It could go a lot further?
Harrison: Yes, and that is the concern.
Folse: Are you convinced… are the people being leveled with up to this point before the meeting, if they’ve got about all of information that you need to get out, or do you think they’re still hiding some underneath the carpet?
Harrison: There is still a lot of information that has to come out. A lot… I don’t want to misspeak or start any rumors or make accusations, that’s not what my job is.
Watch: Sheriff: Giant Louisiana sinkhole may expand beyond control — Professor: It could be a 'significant' event (VIDEO)
Published: November 8th, 2012 at 10:30 pm ET
- Official: Louisiana sinkhole going to be in record books — The scientists are really baffled (AUDIO) February 19, 2013
- ‘Scary’: Pipeline explosion at sinkhole could have taken out 2 miles of area, says professor — Amazing it didn’t break — Kinked on both sides (VIDEO) November 10, 2012
- State Rep: Sinkhole disaster could go on for “many, many years” — We need to understand what may happen if this thing goes any further (VIDEO) November 9, 2012
- Official: Chemicals coming up at Louisiana sinkhole “could be leaching from actually below the cavern itself” — May also be from “surrounding caverns in that area” (AUDIO) February 19, 2013
- Radio: New levee around giant sinkhole to eventually collapse? — Official: “It’s kind of frightening we don’t have a handle on this thing” (AUDIO) February 19, 2013