Title: Nuclear Free Future: The Ongoing Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Eyewitness Report
Source: CCTV via Fairewinds Energy Education
Date Published: May 29, 2013
h/t Anonymous tip
At 17:30 in
Fukushima resident Chikako Nishiyama, with translation by Chiho Kaneka: Two or three days later she actually had a little bit of a blood cough, coughing blood.
And she thought “Ok, I got exposed.” That was her feeling. […]
And also smell, and also stinging sensation on the skin. It’s a very peculiar smell, the smell is peculiar.
Published: May 29th, 2013 at 11:26 pm ET
- Photographer Sneaks into Fukushima: “I can feel a burning sensation in my eyes and thick chemical smell”… We drove straight out — An “almost entirely lifeless” post-apocalyptic world… “IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!” — “Radiation leakage is damaging environment and life in Pacific” (PICS & VIDEO) July 15, 2016
- Fukushima Mother: ‘Strange smell’ at start of nuclear disaster — Health of entire family has deteriorated — More people who stayed have died, more kids have leukemia and cancer — All our thyroid exams turned out totally different when tested in Tokyo (VIDEO) December 25, 2013
- Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima — People truly suffering — Bleeding under skin, urinary hemorrhaging — Children’s blood tests started changing last year — Time running short… up to physicians to save our citizens and future generations July 17, 2014
- Physician: Does Fukushima fallout explain rise in blood clots? — Circulatory diseases one of most widespread consequences after Chernobyl October 27, 2011
- Fukushima Press Conference: “To the people of the world… dangerous developments… we need your help” — I vomited blood, skin inside mouth peeled out… no limit to radiation damage… contamination is all over Japan — Speaker nearly cries when revealing babies in rain waiting for food after explosion, “Gov’t didn’t issue any warnings” (VIDEO) July 13, 2014