Title: Texas Brine begins building access road near sinkhole
Date: Jan 23, 2013 10:49 AM EST
Texas Brine begins building access road near sinkhole
[...] Texas Brine said there will be four vent wells along the road.
The roadway is expected to be used to access the sinkhole and create containment berm around it.
See also: Officials: 'Growth event' underway at giant sinkhole -- Salt may be shifting underground -- Site evacuated, equipment removed -- Oxy 3 well pad in jeopardy (MAP)
Published: January 23rd, 2013 at 1:13 pm ET
- Today’s flyovers of giant sinkhole released — Shows new access road being built on edge of subsidence zone? (VIDEOS) January 24, 2013
- Officials: Five breaches overnight at giant Louisiana sinkhole — Water levels not stabilized — Continues to fill sinkhole and containment area May 10, 2013
- Video: Giant sinkhole’s ‘containment system’ could encompass 70 acres January 31, 2013
- Officials: ‘Code 2’ alert at giant sinkhole — “Elevated subsurface activity” — Access ramp has sloughed in March 28, 2013
- Photo: Gases seen bubbling up to surface of giant sinkhole — Officials say it’s coming up from center and along edges January 15, 2013