Published: November 22nd, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET

KITV News, Nov. 13, 2013: A new wave of possible tsunami debris starting to wash up on our state shorelines. [...] This isn’t tsunami debris Hawaii’s used to seeing. Pieces of a 20-foot wood beam that recently washed up on Malaekahana Beach on Oahu. It’s probably from a home. Gisela Speidel of the University of Hawaii says if this came from Japan, it could indicate a new wave is headed our way. “It really looks like a different type of debris is coming in. Before, it was oyster buoys, the things that floated, boats that sat high in the water. They are more wind-driven.” Now, the debris is more current driven [...] Digital maps show pieces like these will continue showing up on our shores all winter long.

Newcastle Herald, Nov. 14, 2013: One of the many points of interest about [Ivan] Macfadyen’s story was that, when he arrived in Hawaii [...] the yachtsmen were asked to help monitor plumes of radiation from Japan’s stricken Fukushima nuclear reactors. My ears pricked up at this [...]

Surface pathway of radioactive plume of TEPCO Fukushima NPP1 released 134Cs and 137Cs, May 2013: The radioactive plume travelled 1800 km for 270 days [...] an average zonal speed of the surface radioactive plume was calculated to be about 8 [centimeters per second] which was consistent with the speed of the reported surface current [...]  A zonal speed of the surface plume was estimated to be about 8 cm/s which was consistent with a zonal speed of surface current [...]

Watch the KITV broadcast here

See also: Fukushima plume to reach Hawaii early 2014… may already be surrounded (PHOTO)

Published: November 22nd, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET

1. Study: Concentrated Fukushima radioactive plume staying on narrow path toward U.S. — Moving with surface water along 40 N — Same latitude as Northern California (MAP) May 17, 2013
  2. Captain: Massive amount of debris off Hawaii, “You had to be there… just kept going & going… so odd it was in straight line” — Japan Expert: It’s accumulated off islands, warns of fish contamination — Rare dolphin washes up with heart problems & stomach lumps, last examined in 1980s November 30, 2013
  3. TV: Officials near San Francisco to monitor Fukushima plume, concerns for environment and food supply — Supervisor: The risks to Californians are concerning — Commissioner: We can’t rely on Japan or Tepco — Will waves of cesium and strontium pollute coast? (VIDEO) December 6, 2013
  4. TV: Very concerned about radioactive contamination on tsunami debris heading to U.S. and Canada — Floated through worst of Fukushima fallout — Will not wash off (VIDEO) March 15, 2013
  5. TV: Fukushima contamination will reach U.S. or Canada by 2016 — Radioactive material in ocean will have only ‘slightly decreased’ from current levels (VIDEO) August 23, 2013

43 comments to Sailors in Hawaii being asked to monitor Fukushima plumes — TV: New type of debris washing up on islands, “Really looks different… it’s more current driven” — Study: Japan nuclear contamination moving same speed as current (VIDEO)

• Alpha1

Why did we ever let it get this far, we have polluted our mother and drained he lifeblood for our fuels. Only costing us everything that makes up the hue. How can we say we are all not to blame when all we had to do was turn our heads. We left it to them and did nothing we left it to them and now will watch our children pay.

I do not know how people even sleep at night I know I don't and I know why. I can hear my mother howling, I can here the winds get quiet. I can see the trees all dying, I no longer see the fish swimming. If you could only hear the children cry as I do. If you could only see the truth right here in front of you. Why did we ever let things go so far, all we wanted was to live, what about the children crying look what we did.

• Its not that bad yet dude. Take actions now. Protest, get in their face.

Go to NRC meetings, protest outside with signs, and attack them professionally with researched arguments inside.

Be a speaker

stock out

• We Not They Finally

Well, indications are that it is "that bad" AND/HOWEVER we need to get out there! One hardly negates the other. It's also about consciousness and conscience and dignity. However "bad" one does or does not think it already is. Would like to see the whole population go activist. Do not go silent into that night….

• rakingmuck

I too hear the children crying. I hear Mother Earth Moaning and it keeps me up at night if only to see she is still here at dawn. We were guilty decades ago and have remained with our heads in the sand hoping "it" would go away without our having to do anything. That did not work out well. We are doing it still. We are billions, those that seek to control us, thousands. Why are we not in the streets now? Because we have allowed them to allow fear into our souls, fear so dark we are obsessed with blindness and willing to pay any cost to stay that way. There is only one way out. TRUTH. LOVE. These are the lesson of Mother Earth and until and unless we are willing to abide by her nothing can change. It is within us to change everything. But we must choose the path. I personally have and choose love over fear, truth over lies, and I am standing up a proud and brave warrior.

• Alpha1

Thank you so kindly as I am called to do the same stand in love and truth as the rainbow. The mother is howling the waters I have never seen without life like this before. Thank you for this and let us see what is next behind the door. have started a small group and with help from friends we are looking to each one another to help find things to protect ourselves. You are all invited to join and help us on our FB http://www.facebook.com/groups/radiationalerts/ you can go look at our blog page http://www.radiationalerts.blogspot.com and visit what started this over 10 years ago with one mans vision at http://www.gdr.org please join us in finding out everything we can and stand with us to be a complete band for the rainbow that sealed the bond between god and man…

• Alpha1

Just one more thing, I welcome all and thank you before hand as man has broken the covenant it is time to stand together and do what we can!!!!AS WARRIORS TO THE EARTH!!!!

• rakingmuck

I look forward to joining you. One must be careful not to get sucked into the vortex of negativity that feeds on itself here. I understand the importance of the information. But I am seeing new places emerge daily that deliver equally important information free from fear and debasement of Mother Earth. My name is Sheri Herman. I will see you there. Yes we are warriors of the earth. We are a growing movement. I have many people to introduce to you so I will pass along your information.

• TheBigPicture TheBigPicture

NUCLEAR PLANT CONTAMINATING THE OCEAN

Shores of Hawaii and America will be receiving radiation contamination non-stop, day after day, decade after decade, with no end in sight.

All from one nuclear plant accident.

• rakingmuck

My comment was removed as why contact info for Alpha 1

• AllenH

This is from a Sepp Wudy prophecy, kinda rings like Fuku:
    "You have the meal in front of you and are not allowed to eat it, because it brings you death; and you have the water and may not drink it, because it would also mean your death. From the Osser (mountain at the Bavarian-Bohemian boundary) there will still be a water source — there you can drink. The air corrodes into the skin like a poison. Put on all the clothing you have and don't even let the tip of your nose remain uncovered. Place yourself into a hole and wait till it is all over. It will not last long. Or look for a cave in the mountains. When you loose your hair it has gotten you. Take a Kronwittbirl (Juniper fruit) into the mouth. This will help. And don't drink milk for (at least) eight weeks.

• rakingmuck

Very well put. And its a fairy tale like Fukushima. Yes I know Fuku is very real but we have allowed the lies and fear to spin us out of control of making our own reality and into accepting the one we are served. I for one accept this no more and most likely will also not be posting for I no longer buy into the negativity that is almost in every sentence here. With no solution offered. Perhaps that is purposeful. Why else ingest such poison ?

By the way my comment was not deleted and I apologize to administration.

• Jebus

It is not wise to make lemonade out of radioactive lemons…

• SadieDog

Right, Jebus. We are not being 'negative', we are trying to convey to others how bad this is now and how bad it could become. All of us are also going through the various stages of coping with and understanding what is happening. Sometimes talking things out with other kind people helps people deal with bad news.

• Jebus

Yep, falling into the current will not carry you to your destination. You can not run now and you have to accept reality to be able to wake others. Holding the truth is much lighter now. There is no joy or fear in the task and calmness sets in. The last stages are this. People start listening…
            Peace

• rakingmuck

Let me try to clarify my comments using different language. We are going through a life extinction event. Why we were chosen to be the witnesses I do not know. I have found that explaining this in terms of love and not fear opens people hearts to this truth. Fear mongering has not worked in my life. It has driven people further away. We are in final days. If more people would open their heart to this truth they might choose out of free will how to spend this time wisely then shutting down. I am merely suggesting giving people this opportunity as surely we know the end is near.

• We Not They Finally

rakingmuck, it's just the human condition to take time to adjust and get out of denial, maybe scream a bit, then work to rise above. I think it's GOOD for people to have some place they can work through their feelings of being overwhelmed, even their anger. It's much better than isolation!

Obviously, we are all have different levels of tolerance. But we should be patient with people struggling with this, and yes, that can include anger or what you call "negativity." At least that means that people are not blocking it out — they're trying.

• soern

Oh Osser isn't that far from my place which is Viechtach :-)
      Will look up Sepp Wudys Prophecy.

• many moons

Here's a little more of the quote from Sepp Wudy prophecy,

"When no owl cries any more and the hares come to the house and collapse, then go away from the water and don't mow grass.

• bo bo

Does anyone get this ad on their page here that says : BIL MAHER !!! 3rd annual Hawaii Aloha tour – this New Year's Eve!!! Buy tickets now!!

Surreal..

I wonder what kind of jokes he will be telling

• soern

use an adblocker – i don't get ads here :-)

• So the sub-surface debris is now incoming, which means the rads hit Hawaii LONG ago.

May 2013: The radioactive plume travelled 1800 km for 270 day an average zonal speed of the surface radioactive plume was calculated to be about 8 [centimeters per second] which was consistent with the speed of the reported surface current

This is why Obama didn't swim, remember?

• harengus_acidophilus

"was calculated to be"

Nice illustration, but useless.
    This picture is just for one (!) release of radiotoxins, but in real, we have a steady flow of 400 metric tons contaminated water a day.

h.

• Alpha1

Also screams of the red winged black bird prophecy as well. I do not take their reality I reject it and replace it with my own. Ours is a cause for the Mother to find cures for her, ways to clean her. Also ours is to help one another find ways to protect the human cell wall and coat it. To help stop cellular degeneration and deterioration, so we are all working and passing information along that helps fight cancer and Radiological acquired deficiency syndrome RAIDS from LEL exposure and time…

• Kashiko Kashiko

What amazes me is you can check the BBC, CNN, major newspapers from around the world and………….. nothing, nada, zip. They don't mention any of this stuff or just the smallest paragraphs. It's criminal to keep people in the dark.

• jump-ball jump-ball

If concerned FDNPP watchers would take the time to learn about how the existing fascist relationship between government, business, the print and broadcast media, and education, is suppressing both awareness of and a containment responce to the radiation disaster, they can move beyond being amazed and shocked, shocked.

• Phil Shiffley Phil Shiffley

Was the protest of over 10k people protesting the proposed State Secrets Protection Bill in Tokyo two days ago covered here? I just saw a fantastic photo over on Fukushima 311 Watchdog's Facebook page but it doesn't link to anything I can share and I'm not sure I have permission to take it.

• Phil Shiffley Phil Shiffley

Thanks Mack. I'm glad the journalists in particular are spearheading this protest. They walk the razor's edge of angering these people regarding information dispersion.

• Tung Jen Tung Jen

First read for the day.. I too live each day with the thought of the destruction to this planet. Not today.. My physical body attached to the land and water of its birth. Each day to meditate on the final days and to consider survival for the human race. Feel as though I have been on a mission" for some time receiving other vibrations outside "Big Brother". Find myself living on a old Maya Pyramid with a beautiful water source.
    Checked out the 2 hour video on the Bosnia pyramids. Was a great source of joy! A very strange mix of feelings of sorrow and rapture… yet a transformation to a new paradigm seems possible.
    Saw pictures of the protest in Tokyo, how to reach those back home in Japan… come to Belize. Alpha..Rackingmuck look forward to joining you.

• spiritwoman

I applaud those above who are working to change reality. I will join you as a warrior for earth.
    We live in a universe we are a part of. See The Field by McTaggart.
    With commitment and focus and heart based living we can bring life back to
    the ocean. For specific tools to do this see Serenity Vibration Healing and esp its founder, Jill Marie.
    It is true that energetically love vibrates much much higher than fear. This is the reason it has been said that love can heal anything. This isn't just a nice idea but supported by research. I've witnessed this truth in my own life and work.
    The law of attraction holds that negativity will attract the same. It can be a challenge to stay positive but we must. What we hold in our minds is as important as any action we take. And what we carry in our hearts is even more powerful. Look within, warriors, and begin there.

• rakingmuck

Thank you Warrior Woman. As for making lemonade out of lemons I have had a much stronger impact on my immediate circle discussing the effects (the very real danger) of Fukushima coming from a place of compassion and love than after 2.8 years of spouting fear. The walls in my universe are crumbling and people finally absorbing information and how to protect themselves.

• ejordan ejordan

We've organized a global protest against Fukushima (and nuclear power in general) on NOV 29/30, 2013 all over the world.

Its called the Post Ignorance Project: Yellow and Black Friday. November 29/30.

Website: http://www.thepostignoranceproject.com