Title: U.S. sailors sue Japanese utility over tsunami radiation
Source: Associated Press and KOMO
Date: Dec 28, 2012
[...] “They have physical problems. One of them is bleeding from his rectum already. The others have problems with thyroid glands,” the sailors’ attorney, Paul Garner, told KGTV in San Diego.
Garner says one of the sailors now has cancer and recently had a baby with birth defects.
Some of the sailors experienced symptoms while their ship was in Bremerton, Wash., for maintenance and repairs starting in January 2012, a few months after returning from the humanitarian mission.
All of those traits are associated with radiation poisoning [...]
Reporter: “Some of the sailors say they had symptoms within a few months of returning home to Bremerton”
Published: December 29th, 2012 at 9:28 am ET
- Sickened Navy crew members have lawsuit dismissed — TV: “Sailors say they have cancer”… of thyroid, gallbladder, testicles — Unremitting headaches, rectal bleeding, tumors, bodies deteriorating (VIDEO) December 18, 2013
- Another 20 Navy Sailors: USS Ronald Reagan crew with thyroid cancers, leukemia, brain tumors, bleeding, blindness after Fukushima disaster — Young kids developing problems — Gov’t and Tepco involved in major conspiracy (AUDIO) December 12, 2013
- Gov’t Report: Over 1,750 navy sailors suffer from ‘ill-defined conditions’ after exposure to Fukushima radiation while aboard USS Reagan — ‘Significant increases’ in male infertility and child birth complications — Dozens have thyroid disorders, many spontaneous abortions — Veteran: ‘Extreme measures’ used to cover this up (AUDIO) August 3, 2014
- Attorney for US Navy Sailors: Third death from exposure to Fukushima fallout — Baby with brain cancer has died — Reporters afraid to publish stories related to case — Professor: USS Reagan sailors were first people to be hit by plume outside of plant (VIDEOS) July 26, 2015
- Report: Many sailors from USS Ronald Reagan suffered problems after 3/11 — “No amount of money would compensate me if I’m 23 years old and bleeding from my behind” -Attorney December 30, 2012