Title: “Fukushima: Two Years After” – VVH-TV News Special Report
Host: Karl Grossman, Chief Investigative Reporter
Date Published: Mar. 14, 2013
At ~27:30 in
Kazuko Kawai, Founder of Voices for Lively Spring:
Tokyo is very contaminated [...]
Many people left Tokyo already […]
My home [in Fukushima] is not that contaminated — I feel sick. And last year about this time my nose kept bleeding, so I had to leave the place.
I sought refuge in Singapore […] and after three days my nose stopped bleeding.
Published: March 17th, 2013 at 8:37 am ET
- Radiation Expert: Even southern Tokyo is contaminated from Fukushima disaster — “We seriously have to think about what we should do” March 17, 2013
- Tokyo Mother: “Total media blackout” in Japan, lots of people developing symptoms related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) — “Many cases of sickness and death among young generations” not reported October 29, 2013
- Study: Vast area of 60 million people contaminated from Fukushima disaster (PHOTO) May 6, 2013
- NYT: Fears of environmental calamity from Fukushima disaster — Japan Nuclear Expert: It’s getting worse… People all over world need to be informed… first case in history where so much contaminated water flowing in ocean August 21, 2013
- Weekly Asahi: 70% of children tested in Kanto (a region that includes Tokyo) have radioactive cesium in their urine -Journalist #Fukushima October 1, 2013