Interview with Paul Gunter, Beyond Nuclear
The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann
July 3, 2012
At 4:00 in
Paul Gunter, Beyond Nuclear: We’re going to see a series of independent studies that are going to give us better indications of the fallout situation in the US [...]
There are academic studies that we are monitoring right now that we believe will be giving us a good idea of radiation levels in mushrooms, which are biological accumulators if radiation.
And all along the West Coast we’re going to be seeing the news and looking forward to sharing that with you.
Published: July 4th, 2012 at 2:17 am ET
- Professor: New studies show radioactive materials being carried across Pacific relatively intact from Fukushima — On West Coast we need to monitor these pockets of high contamination — Parts of areas may be affected in a significant way (AUDIO) September 18, 2013
- ABC: Authorities on U.S. West Coast concerned with stunning news from Fukushima — Radioactive water is pouring out every day and headed our way (VIDEO) September 3, 2013
- Fairewinds: US news outlets said there’s “no threat to health” from Fukushima… The opposite of what all the studies say about radiation and cancer (VIDEO) April 21, 2011
- Top Scientist: “Fukushima is the most terrifying situation I can imagine” — I’ve seen a paper which says it’s bye-bye Japan and to evacuate N. America’s west coast if Unit 4 goes after quake and rods are exposed (VIDEO) November 2, 2013
- Yale Professor: Ongoing Fukushima fallout on West Coast is scary, but not alarming — I don’t think it’s safe to eat Pacific seafood (AUDIO) November 28, 2013