Fukushima citizen “Recent earthquake is something different”, Fukushima Diary, Jan. 9, 2012 [Emphasis Added]:
I think everyone has noticed it if they live in Fukushima since 311, and paid attention to earthquakes. Suddenly, the way of shaking has changed, isn’t it ? feels like something is exploding underground, like a bomb.
[...] It feels as if I was sleeping in the double bunk beds and someone knocked me up from the lower bunk. It comes up from the underground all of a sudden, like bang. [...]
I live in Ibaraki [Prefecture just south of Fukushima], but my family, and people around me feel the same way too. It’s not a normal earthquake, but a short quake as if something was exploding underground. I haven’t felt that quake for 40 years. It happens everyday.
“The only reason to deny the possibility of hydrovolcanic explosion underground is because the radiation level is not spiking up after the earthquake, but I doubt if the steam comes right above the epicenter.” -Mochizuki
Published: January 9th, 2012 at 8:28 am ET
- Tweets from Fukushima worker: Trees dying around nuke plant… Pine doesn’t wither in Autumn! — Similar reports in Tokyo area (PHOTOS) October 5, 2011
- Strange: Japan lawmaker tweets photo of device used to sample Fukushima fallout — A baking pan out on sidewalk? January 18, 2012
- Japan experts warn of more quakes off Fukushima coast — Gov’t: There’s fear ‘relatively large’ ones will occur — Recent M6.8 a “delayed tectonic reaction” to M9.0 on 3/11 — “This is just one aftershock of several to come… could occur in next 2 weeks” (VIDEO) July 15, 2014
- Japanese Tweets suspect Ex-Fukushima boss’ bulge in neck from thyroid or lymph node (PHOTOS) December 9, 2011
- Fukushima Worker Tweets: TEPCO told hospitalized chief to step down — “Yoshida is expected to talk about the truth when he finally becomes free” November 28, 2011