Decrease in White Blood Cells, Headache, Nausea in a Hospital in Sendai City, Miyagi, EX-SKF, August 12, 2011:
Tweets from a nurse (my very good guess from her tweets) in a large hospital in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture on August 10:
Increasing number of patients with unexplainable decrease in white blood cells, headache, nausea. They are diagnosed for existing illness and undergo treatment, but they don’t respond to the treatment at all. I’ve seen those cases in my hospital. I’m not saying they are all because of the radiation exposure, but I’m telling you what I’m seeing.
When we wash their hair, it comes off in a clump. It is really scary. The doctor says, “I really wonder why the white blood cell count is down…” Doctor, don’t be so relaxed about it. There is going to be more and more people who don’t respond to treatment.
Read the report here.
Published: August 13th, 2011 at 6:30 am ET
- Strange: Japan lawmaker tweets photo of device used to sample Fukushima fallout — A baking pan out on sidewalk? January 18, 2012
- Mayor: “I’m losing my hair and have nosebleed everyday… I asked for blood test at a hospital in Tokyo because I’m exposed, but they refused it” (VIDEO) May 6, 2012
- Tweets from Fukushima worker: Trees dying around nuke plant… Pine doesn’t wither in Autumn! — Similar reports in Tokyo area (PHOTOS) October 5, 2011
- US Military: Radiation causes hair loss, bleeding, nausea, inability of body to repair (VIDEO) January 7, 2012
- Fukushima Volunteer: “Their hair started falling out, they were almost bald, they told me they were wearing wigs” — More women at doctors’ offices missing hair December 30, 2012