Published: August 13th, 2011 at 6:30 am ET

Decrease in White Blood Cells, Headache, Nausea in a Hospital in Sendai City, Miyagi, EX-SKF, August 12, 2011:

Tweets from a nurse (my very good guess from her tweets) in a large hospital in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture on August 10:

[Translation:]

Increasing number of patients with unexplainable decrease in white blood cells, headache, nausea. They are diagnosed for existing illness and undergo treatment, but they don’t respond to the treatment at all. I’ve seen those cases in my hospital. I’m not saying they are all because of the radiation exposure, but I’m telling you what I’m seeing.

[Translation:]

When we wash their hair, it comes off in a clump. It is really scary. The doctor says, “I really wonder why the white blood cell count is down…” Doctor, don’t be so relaxed about it. There is going to be more and more people who don’t respond to treatment.

[...]

Read the report here.

Published: August 13th, 2011 at 6:30 am ET

1. Mayor: “I’m losing my hair and have nosebleed everyday… I asked for blood test at a hospital in Tokyo because I’m exposed, but they refused it” (VIDEO) May 6, 2012
  2. Strange: Japan lawmaker tweets photo of device used to sample Fukushima fallout — A baking pan out on sidewalk? January 18, 2012
  3. US Military: Radiation causes hair loss, bleeding, nausea, inability of body to repair (VIDEO) January 7, 2012
  4. Tweets from Fukushima worker: Trees dying around nuke plant… Pine doesn’t wither in Autumn! — Similar reports in Tokyo area (PHOTOS) October 5, 2011
  5. Mayor near Fukushima: “I’ve lost almost all body hair from chest down” — “Nosebleed hasn’t stopped” February 12, 2012

91 comments to Tweets from Japan: “When we wash their hair, it comes off in a clump — It is really scary”

• MyCaL DeaN MyCaL DeaN

These stories are only going to continue, to slowly trickle out…to which I say @ what point will ‘TPTB’ Finally concede and inform not only the people of Japan but the entire ‘World’ that this truly is an ‘ELE’… Sorry to be a’Downer’but ‘FaX_R_FaX_We_R_FuCt’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX2IqcnCrKY

• CB CB

When I read the posts at ENE I see that there read and replied to by a small army. How do we get this information to the masses without the mainstream media. Anyone topic here on ENE should go viral, videos needed for the YouTubers. Any suggestions.

• suzie-Q

I have been trying to talk to people about this and have been shocked by the disinterest. I think most common people don’t even know this is going on. I’m less interested in talking about this in public because I think this is much worse than any of us know and if it was fixable it would be fixed. The government of Japan or any other country would be doing something if they could, we are all in over our heads and this really could be the end of any hope for a healthy future. The few of us who read this site and reply have interest but can only worry with no chance of changing the situation. Most days I wish I knew less!!

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Suzie-Q, I hear you. I find it hard to deal with their ignorance and denial. Although I must admit that 10 years ago I wasn’t too interested myself! I was always anti-nuke, but at other environmental topics others were (and still are) miles ahead of me. Let’s not give up, others will learn just like we did.

• pg

Use a program called email grabber II. Its cheap. Farm 100,000 emails, send them away. It will take the people to fix this, we cannot rely on those who 1) knew this would happens some day, 2) don’t wish to face justice.

• i personally like the tactic of posting Nuclear News Now http://realitycheck.no-ip.info/nnn.html and the ene link to the comment section of any nuke story i find in the news (especially to local ‘hometown’ news sites) as well as to forums discussing the issue. this is a long haul, but whoever can, please help inform the People.

• Also, if all who come here to read ene have a facebook pg would please click the ‘like’ button here, this would also help a great deal in getting the rad word out. I am in shock we have been in continous meltdown for five months now, and given how many visit here each day, there are only 1,625 likes for ene. This in itself is a tragedy.

• farawayfan farawayfan

The only idea I’ve had is to rent a video billboard and see if they’ll post either a short video or a stillshot of the worst of reacs 3 and 4 venting with a caption reading “”Stable? Hardly”" and a link to here.

Truth is, its pointless, the sheeple dón’t and won’t care.

• milk and cheese milk and cheese

Poor children. The Japanese do not have to be told what that means.

• CB CB

ENE needs a bigger audience.

• milk and cheese milk and cheese

ENE will not be believed when the ‘reputable sources’ contradict it.

• NoPrevarication NoPrevarication

I have sent this link to my family members and to several of my friends. So far, only one has been persuaded of the truth. The rest await the word from television “news”. They do this even though I have told them that the web is the only source of real news. Apparently, they still think newscasters are the same caliber as Edward R. Murrow; and, they don’t want to talk about it.

I thought I detected hint of doubt in one more last week, so don’t give up. Some are slow learners.

• There are times when I meet someone where I say something in passing talk and a conversation will take place, No wild eyes explaining this to them, just a few simple truths and mentioning enenews for the truth… let them look… asking for the www address again is a clue they will find there way here, last night I meet a former nuke sub man, If your here tonight, Welcome aboard !

• arclight arclight

I read this………
    “Children who receive radiation treatments or who are accidentally exposed to radiation will be treated based on their symptoms and their blood cell counts. Frequent blood studies are necessary and require a small puncture through the skin into a vein to obtain blood samples.”
    And wonder if this is being done in the contaminated zone? Ive only heard of urine sampling!
    A very good link here, lays it out clearly
    The US military uses a computer program called HPAC to evaluate performance degradation based on combinations (complexes) of radiation-induced symptoms and signs over time. The time patterns of the symptom complexes depend on the type of exposure (e.g., brief, chronic, etc.).
    So these guys know! The link talks about chronic poisoning as opposed to acute poisoning…chronic being low dose over time! Acute being large short dose!

• huberus

I also thought about this bigger audience thing in the last days…my idea was printing stickers and flood the public places in town with it (my town has at least 500.000 people) – is there someone here who can vectorize the enenews-logo?

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

huberus, good idea methinks. For approval and vectorized Logo you should type a message to Admin in the submission box. It’s his/her page after all. I’d be happy to join the sticker attack.

• arclight arclight

that is now criminal damage in uk as graffitti artists moved to that for the buses when they got cameras….its a shrinking free world!:(

• huberus

here in germany this isn’t a big problem – even party organizers do so for promotion – you just ave to keep in mind the places and areas where you put the stickers…for example the government district or sth is also here a nogo – support enenews but don’t bring them more trubble is a good slogan i think :)

• Edward Edward

As am I. Most people don’t listen or talk about this disaster because they say it is stressful/negative and we can’t do anything about it. This attitude HAS to change.

• dharmasyd dharmasyd

This attitude HAS to change because evolution requires this change; it is an evolutionary imperative.

With the splitting of the atom, humans acquired the physical power which was once attributed only to gods; but the moral, ethical power did not match.

Ergo: The consciousness of humanity must change to match the physical power.

To change a Rilke line from singular to plural:
          “Du musst dein leben andern” to
          We must change our lives.

This is the evolutionary challenge of our age. Will we meet and adapt to this evolutionary imperative…? or will we become just one more extinct species? All the beauty, genius and creativity of vast ages trickling out into an inglorious and pathetic end…the heartbeat fading to silence…

• huberus

what i also thought would be good if someone could build a little applet which contains the enenews logo which can be easyly implemented in the code of any blog / wordpresspage and so on – something like “we support enenews” – what do you guys think about this

• huberus

another suggestion i can mak is to implement the “Google AJAX Translation” plugin to this page – it is a wordpress plugin which easily lets you translate the content and comments of the page into 42 languages…it’s far away from a perfect humand word by word translation but if you don’t speak english very well you can it least guess the core facts of the articles…

• huberus

ok, done – i wrote my ideas to the admin

• The enenews.com logo is a .png only 213 pixels wide and is sidebar-ready. When I saw the suggestions here, I went straight to one of my blogs, http://onehundredpoets.blogspot.com/, and popped it into the gadget generator with a linkback, took less than two minutes. Scroll down and look for it on the right. Anyone with blogger, wordpress, or several other such things, can AT LEAST do this; I’m ashamed I didn’t do it long ago!

We that are on fb can also spend a little time “sharing” posts to our own walls (I do, but not often, as some people block me every time I do it and I’m losing “friends”) or on twitter, send out retweets. As it happens I do see a lot of retweeting of enenews, which I think most effective of these three strategies.

• Hi Risabee

I’m having trouble using the gadget generator to create permanent links on my blog home page.

I’ve been asked by several people to make them available but I cannot figure it out for google blogger.

Do you or anyone else know what gadget does this?

thanks!!!

• At upper right there is a link called “design.” If you click that, there is a work template with some “add gadget” options for various locations on your blog, mostly sidebar. If you click “add gadget” you get a menu of possible pre-set choices, I used the one called “picture” for this, though there is more than one way to do it. Is that where you are with this, and it’s not working? They have some tutorials, though I think when you’re on a company tutorial or forum, the instructions are less clear than if you go to a “fansite” forum. Google “google gadget problem” to find options.

• I’m going to try to post a snippet of code here for those of you with static pages, if it bombs just report the post and we’ll get it cleared away.

For all your nuclear news

• OK, that died, please ignore … :)

• ItsJustMetal ItsJustMetal

it took 500,000 people to fix chernobyl. if they did that in japan, it wud lead to chaos. if that island went crazy, wut wud happen around the world? it wud lead to a lawless state. things really are better this way. if people started taking wut they needed, wud u be the one to take, or wud u starve? its obvious. accept wut it is for wut it is. ur begging for things to get worse and u dont know it. think both solutions all the way thru. im sure the japanese want to fix this

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno@yahoo.com

Dear ItsJust: Some of the estimates are more along the lines of 800,000 or more for fixing Chernobyl and I tend to believe, in that case, those numbers.

• VanneV anne

Some one posted the other night that Appendix B says that there is nothing you can do in the case of a multiple meltdown except mitigation theater. That is a very frightening attitude, especially there are so many nuclear power plants with multiple reactors. And an explosion in one reactor can cause the meltdown of the rest of the reactors in the plant.

• dharmasyd dharmasyd

I have no idea what “Appendix B” is, but the conclusion seems to be what we are doing.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, How did you enjoy the drama?

• VanneV anne

Here is the previous discussion from before. Misitu’s hypothetical Appendix B.
            anne
            August 12, 2011 at 1:23 am I think that there was advice from international nuclear experts as what to do to handle the situation, but that the Japanese government or TEPCO didn’t follow the advice, probably because it would by extremely costly in terms of both money and people.
            But the advice would have to have been followed immediately. Later on it was too late.
            I have seen videos where individuals have said that only the bare minimum was being done. Or that they were trying to save the reactors. Or that using salt water (which is very corrosive) was a Hail Mary pass.
            Also a lot of information was kept secret by the Japanese because they still hoped to sell their nuclear wares overseas. I hope they will not be able to sell nuclear to any one.
            Misitu
            August 12, 2011 at 7:10 am
            My guess is still that Appendix B says that if you have multiple meltdowns there is bugger all to be done except a bit of mitigation theatre.
            It doesn’t have to be more complicated than that but I would like to stop being lazy and write a plausible explanation of what I mean.
            And on Aug 9:
            Misitu
            August 9, 2011 at 8:23 am • Reply Report comment
            I am wondering why the hypothetical “Fukushima Risk Assessment Appendix B – Multiple Nuclear Incidents On Site” did not include government migration.
            Oh! Maybe it did!
            Is anyone watching the logistics companies and checking for lots of empty loads back into Tokyo?

• Not only that but God please forbid this is plausible as well:
          Dr Richard E Webb:
          “And finally, there is the ultimate possibility that a multiple of reactor eruptions at a nuclear power station say in France or Great Britain could cause indirectly reactor accidents at other nuclear stations in Europe and Britain, due to the general social and economic disruptions caused by the first accident, including failures of electricity supplies needed for maintaining core cooling, to continuously remove the perpetual fission product heat, and plant crew members quitting the plants, because of high radiation levels from fallout and the social chaos and crises of the families of the crew members. So it is conceivable that a reactor accident could trigger a chain reaction of reactor eruptions across Europe with more and more radiation contamination to cause more social disruption and consequently more nuclear accidents/eruptions, and so on in a radioactive cataclysm. What then about the possibility of the outbreak of war and the use of nuclear weapons by military commanders and government leaders going mad. We need to fully evaluate the nuclear accident hazards.”

• VanneV anne

I think also there is the scenario that the explosion, say, of reactor #1 is so close to reactor #3, or the electrical transmission to #3 is blown from the explosion at #1, or the heat is so great from #1, that that can then cause #3 to explode.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

There is NO containing the situation in Fukushima.
          Simple as that.
          Uncontrolled self-sustaining nuclear fission.

• bigisland bigisland

I know it took many coordinated efforts in Chernobyl with one reactor. I really thought it was about 100,000 folks to fix that. Now I see I must be really off if estimates are more like 500,000 – 800,000. To think that Fukushima is 3 meltdowns, 4 reactors unstable and over the hill is Daini with it’s 4 reactors also. What would be the guesstimate of number of folks in coordinated efforts for Japan???

• StillJill StillJill

:-) risabee,….I’m ‘loosing friends and influencing people too’! :-)

Good thing I can take rejection pretty well,…sold used cars, collected bills, even went door to door with tracts,…once upon a time,…this rejection thingy is getting easier again! :-)

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno@yahoo.com

Dear Still: It would be fascinating to see some actual high-end psychological research on revolutionary types, like yourself. Our ability to “handle” (uh, survive in some of our cases sometimes) “rejection” of ideas is definitely a key. Maybe another key ahead of that is that, even when we do fit well into this or that part of society, we always maintain an outsiders “alter-ego” perhaps that allows us to see what others are hiding, intentionally or not, or to see same in situations that others refuse to look at. There is also a prediliction for avoiding brainwashing that is related to the formerly mentioned attributes; but would be nice to know more about and how to bring such abilities out in others more concerned with fitting in and forgetting.

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno@yahoo.com

Dear Still: It would be fascinating to see some actual high-end psychological research on revolutionary types, like yourself. Our ability to “handle” (uh, survive in some of our cases sometimes) “rejection” of ideas is definitely a key. Maybe another key ahead of that is that, even when we do fit well into this or that part of society, we always maintain an outsiders “alter-ego” perhaps that allows us to see what others are hiding, intentionally or not, or to see same in situations that others refuse to look at. There is also a predilection for avoiding brainwashing that is related to the formerly mentioned attributes; but would be nice to know more about and how to bring such abilities out in others more concerned with fitting in and forgetting.

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno@yahoo.com

sorry all for the double post.

• StillJill StillJill

Thank you pallas,…it was worth mentioning twice my friend!

• markww markww

Radiation Poison, ruins cells and DNA and when they are sick they have been exposed to too much radiation,that is why also the hair loss

• alasanon

Please everyone, remember to WEAR A HAT outdoors and decon wash it regularly, etc. I understand that head hair follicle cells are some of the most rapidly dividing cells in an adult human body and when they get exposed outdoors,it makes you all the more vulnerable to radiation damage!

For children, of course, most all the cells are rapidly dividing and multiplying, so the younger those kids are….the more vulnerable!

• nohobear nohobear

Great ideas from everyone about bringing enenews to more people. I suspect that if we are successful and enenews grows in readership, that it will be targeted for shutdown. Can anyone knowledgeable in these things explain what we might do to help keep enenews operational in case of a cyber attack from the pro nuke goon squads to shut it down?

• Mirror sites, I only know how to do one manually myself and don’t have the time. But those of you on, or willing to use, WordPress could start up a free blog and make Admin a co-administrator, thus everything done up to this point could be exported to you. I don’t know for sure, but perhaps it could also run on an RSS feed or the like so that it will update whenever enenews updates, automatically. I’m thinking I would expect the comments would not transfer, though, which is one of the great values here.

I have a defunct enviro blog, here’s a sample post: http://theredmullet.blogspot.com/2011/03/real-tragedy-of-commons.html which could be revived to mirror enenews, but it’s blogger and I don’t even know if enenews can export to blogger. Ex-skf could, though.

We could also talk to Internet Archive about other ways to protect this stuff.

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno@yahoo.com

Dear Nobear: I’m pretty sure there have already been quite a number of attempts to obliterate the site and I know for a fact, as I’m one, that many of us have been targetted to reduce our access to the web. So far, subtle and plausibly deniable. Not looking forward to what it would be like after a more open or de facto intensification of martial law.

• I have had my internet access limited in subtle ways and I believe my email may have been hacked, though I have no way of proving that.

I worry about what will happen if the gloves come off?

Will things get bad enough in the US, either from Fukushima or general civil unrest from impoverishment, that the gloves do come off?

I believe in standing up for rights and existence while you can or it may be too late later

Pallin there is no way resistance could overcome the militarization of the police unless the police turned.

• Sickputer

>I worry about what will happen if the gloves come off?

Don’t worry my dear…the Internet was designed to withstand many nuclear bombs and it is so complex now that only a true and fast-acting ELE will stop the nodes.

The little busybodies will compile their little tattle sheets, but their bosses are soon going to be worrying about a lot more than just their newly renamed 201Ks and their sniff at a shrinking retirement option.

Good news travels fast, but bad news…it soars like a rocket from hell and that is currently the launching pad for the worst news since the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic. A new Asian pandemic is coming and there is no stopping it from wreaking havoc across eastern Eurasia. Forget the CPMs we’re getting…when the wind shifts to inbound Japanese monsoons in two weeks the Eurasian east coast is going to scream bloody murder.

If I were in government intelligence I would be lot more worried about what North Korea is going to do regarding Fukushima rather than worry about some little inconsequential posting on this forum and similar places. 99.99% of the world will never get the truth and keep living their little petty lives…so relax…have a glass of red wine and let the angst fall on the spook’s shoulders.

• alasanon

WEAR A HAT OUTDOORS….

• americancommntr

I think Enenews should prevent comment by those who mock it. Let them comment on any of the military-industrial complex mainline news media websites.

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Children’s thyroid glands test results in Fukushima:
    Up to 35 mSv, “not dangerous for humans, doctors say”:

MyCaL DeaN
    August 13, 2011 at 4:40 pm · Reply Report comment Report comment
    @ JiLL M ClarKsoN: Thanx so much 4 the encouragement…But I must say that ‘ALL’ of you fine people in this ‘Forum’ right here right now…have just been handed…the ‘Opportunity’ to enlighten the masses by taking ‘MyCaLzMuVeeZ’ Specifically the _’FuK_U_ShiMA’ and ‘PorT_CaLhoUN’_ ViDz_ViRaL_. These 2 short ‘DoCuMeNtArIeZ’ are an easy way to get your ‘foot in the door’ and leave the interpretation that you wish to convey…and were the ‘Soul_Inspiration’ of a person who has access to ‘iNsIdErCoNtAcTz’ and is currently fending off some very vicious attacks for even ‘Releasing’ these ‘ViDz’ in the first place…”ReMeMbEr”_’ItZ_uP_2_U_’__
    “MuChLoVeAlWaYz” ‘MD’

MyCaL DeaN
    August 13, 2011 at 4:49 pm · Reply Report comment Report comment
    WhOOpZ__Ha_Ha_ this was supposed to go on the ‘WeeKlY_FoRuM’ page but it ‘somehow’ got pasted here instead…hmmm…’DiVinE_InTeRvEnTioN’ ??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX2IqcnCrKY

• StillJill StillJill

I know Dharmasyd, you wrote: “All the beauty, genius and creativity of vast ages trickling out into an inglorious and pathetic end…the heartbeat fading to silence…”

So sadly true. Someone famous said that the World would NOT go out ‘with a bang’, but with a WHIMPER”!

• Pallas89juno Pallas89juno@yahoo.com

Dear Still: It couldn’t get much more pathetic, could it (we hope!) than self irradiation and ecosystem annihilation by that and other means, cutting off our water and food and eventually, our air if any are left by that eventuality.

• beamofthewave

I do not believe it is an ELE or that if it could be fixed, it would be. For these corporations the end all and be all is money and remember as Mitt Romney said, Corporations are people too. They will not spend the money if they do not have to and they will not admit to this because the money they have in the plant is worth more than the lives of the little people, like me. The USA is greedy and selfish and run by these corporations so this country will do their bidding and not care about the people. Fortunately, USSR was communist and not run by the corporations so they fixed Chernobyl, or contained it. If you folks want to wake folks up to tell them they are going to die, sorry they already know that. And if you truly believe that it is ELE and want to wake folks up to that message, I say let them sleep. If you want to wake them up to demand that this is fixed, then lets get er done!

• StPaulScout StPaulScout

• DisasterInterpretationDissorder DisasterInterpretationDissorder

“StPaulScout
    August 13, 2011 at 9:37 pm · Reply Report comment

We are all living one slow-motion ELE as soon as we are born. Don’t sweat what you can’t control. Stock up on favorites, and party the end away!”

Yeah, like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huu1r2fj0Zo&feature=related

Or everybody could start looking in their country for politicans who realize how drastically mankind has to chance its priorities if we want some room left to evolve.

Find them, empower them, organize around them to create a new non corrupt political party with a long term vision and down to earth open realistme. Invite and Coöperate with siencetist and ecological activists like Tim DeChristopher and proffesor kodamo. Outstanding human beings with big awareness and consciences.
    https://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/07/26-13. Its maybe already way too late, but just in case. Because the other parties pro nukifukers and monsantos BP etc are still busy getting an even tighter grip on our politics aka us ensuring we will not escape the ratrace towards sefextinction. Fight back by organizing as a legal political party, not just underground outcast gathering and comforting. Its the only option left with a chance i think, rising up in violence will get you crusched by the military industrial complex. Reusting in the absolute dictatorship and NWO in place. Remember the american cops are already practicing police brutality for years now, they are organised.
    We are not, certainely not in a way to have some steering impact against all that.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

..It would help to promote an alternative political party……..
    Truly…like the opposite of the Tea Party..
    A brilliant idea offered recently in the form of comedy.

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Good find, risabee! I think it’s quite an encouraging article, as it shows that people can actually do something and are taking their fate in their own hands. I think it’s for once an article which points out more the positive aspects of evacuating rather than trying to persuade the folks to stay.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

A Conversation With Great Minds..
    I’ll be damned..they forgot to invite me….lolol

• StillJill StillJill

My ‘invite’ must be lost in the mail also—

• BreadAndButter BreadAndButter

Asahi Shimbun:
    “Government needs to set clear overall radiation safety standards”

From the article: “The 100-millisievert limit set by the panel is based on an assessment by the International Commission on Radiological Protection. According to the ICRP, there is solid scientific evidence indicating that exposure to radiation above this level carries a cancer risk.”…..”But the health ministry has no idea how it can formulate safety standards for food based on this figure.”….
    “In fact, there is no section within the government that is dealing with issues related to health hazards posed by a combination of external and internal exposure to radiation.

The health ministry is responsible only for issues related to internal exposure due to contaminated foods, while the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is in charge of problems of external exposure from sources like contaminated schoolyards.”

Excellent work, guys. Hopefully they’ll figure it out before the next nuclear disaster.

• Bobby1

“officials continue to believe in the invalid risk model of the International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP). ICRP massively underestimates the effects of radioactivity inside the body because its model is based on studies of Atom-bomb survivors at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. These studies are silent on the effects of internal radiation; they didn’t begin to collect data until 1950, and they excluded data collected earlier;

“official sources are silent about alpha-emitting radionuclides like Uranium and Plutonium which are the types of internal contaminant for which the ICRP model is most inaccurate;

“officials ignore the vast amount of evidence from Chernobyl and other exposure scenarios that shows far greater danger than ICRP predicts, affecting a wider range of diseases, occurring sooner than expected, and not conforming with the ICRP’s external dose model.”

• dog_days

I have done my best to ignore this;

but I no longer can.

Please:
    MyCaL DeaN, stop with the juvenile upper and lower case
    postings.

You come across as some clueless teen-ager who doesn’t have a fuck
    about what’s really going on. (Much Peace and Love)… etc.

I’ve watched your video. Some pictures of solar flares put to the music
    of Blue Oyster Cult’s “The Great Sun Jester”.

Sorry dude, absolutely nothing to contribute other than a cool song attached
    to some cool graphics. (ripped, ™, ©, etc…).

You seem to be an entrepanuerist who wishes to increase hits to your YooToob page.
    Therefore you are a loser, and probably fat as well. Back to your video games.

But your incessant juvenile upper and lower case letters and substitution of letters &
    numbers reeks of an urban teenager that couldn’t find him/her self out of a cave if they
    happened to fall into one.

So please post in these forums as an adult if you are one. Teenage hack wannabes we
    can do without at this time.

Shill for now…

Signed,
    A bigger sun jester, that at some point in time you will have the privilege to meet

• Fukushima Radiation Sickness Whacks Japan
    by EX-SKF

(August 12, 2011) Decrease in White Blood Cells, Headache, Nausea in a Hospital in Sendai City, Miyagi

原因不明の白血球低下、頭痛、嘔吐増えてます。既存の診断名つけられて治療しても効果なしのケースうちの病院でもみかけます。もちろん全部放射能の影響というつもりはありませんが、これも事実です。

• [Exposure dose at Fukushima will be ignored]

Current legal limit of exposure dose for nuc workers is
    50mSv/year , 100mSv in 5 years.

When a worker is involved in Fukushima,the limit is is raised to be 250mSv.

However,whistle-blower stated they actually ignore …