Follow-up to: Massive gas blast in downtown Kansas City -- Gruesome injuries reported -- Up to 3 explosions (VIDEO)
KMBC at 10:40p ET:
At 1:20 in
When you look at this and you see what is left, which is nothing of the restaurant, it goes beyond rubble, it’s just completely gone.
And that is what they’re having to sift through right now and we are certainly thinking that this is to see if in fact anyone was left inside. As I believe still the official count is 3 missing, or at least unaccounted for and we do know that staffers until at least shortly before the explosion were still inside.
FOX 4, 11:12p ET: One man FOX 4′s Gia Vang talked to said he was planning to go to JJ’s Tuesday evening. “[...] There were some workers in the restaurant when it exploded. We don’t know if anyone got out. I’m trying to call Jimmy, the owner,” he said.
KSHB: [...] JJs Restaurant, owned by Jimmy Frantzè, is one of the longest independently operated restaurants in Kansas City. It opened in February of 1985. Zagat has rated it “one of the top restaurants” in the Midwest, and Wine Spectator named it “one of the best wine lists in the world.” [...]
Published: February 19th, 2013 at 11:01 pm ET
- Reports on cause of explosion in Gulf are ‘completely inaccurate’ — Unknown what led to blast November 18, 2012
- Crack at U.S. nuclear plant caused radioactive leak — Workers searching for more breaches — Congressman ‘very concerned’ — Reactor shut down until further notice (VIDEO) May 14, 2013
- Watch: Fukushima beef being shipped to US restaurants (VIDEO) October 15, 2012
- Gundersen: No. 3 fuel pool worse off than No. 4 — Mechanically it’s rubble, the pool is rubble — Nobody has even gotten near it yet (VIDEO) April 11, 2012
- Massive gas blast in downtown Kansas City — Gruesome injuries reported — Up to 3 explosions (VIDEO) February 19, 2013