More from N.K., a concerned citizen in Japan who provided the translation for the first article on this matter February 12
The blogger, who has material emitting alpha radiation, just discussed with Minami-Soma city Councillor Mr. Ooyama, 2 days ago.
But, it is clear that the blogger did not give him any black materials emitting alpha radiation and Mr. Ooyama had not collected any.
In short, the blogger and Mr. Ooyama are working separately and they do not have any cooperative relation at all.
Mr. Ooyama did get some black things that look similar, however, they are completely different and have only strong gamma ray.
The blogger is still working to find the source of alpha (3,300cpm) and beta (60,000cpm), he does not want the original black substance to be confused with the other black things.
Now, we know that in Minami-Soma city there are many stakeholders who want to hide alpha/beta-emitting nuclides.
We call them “cesium fraud”, because they only measure cesium (not other nuclides).
Please check this article: http://ameblo.jp/rvf400-1014/entry-11167301664.html
The blogger knows the place where black substance (only gamma ray) was collected by Mr. Ooyama, and gets two samples in this morning.
This black substance shows only 13,430 – 32,170cpm (without WTP). Off course, they are contaminated, but not so much.
Now, the black materials collected by the blogger shows 95,880 (without WTP). This is a latest sample and measurement.
The blogger also detected 60,000cpm beta radiation using “Hitachi-Aroka” beta dedicated scintillation detector (one member of the city hall provided this instrument). This result means that alpha-ray may be around 36,000cpm…
Published: February 17th, 2012 at 9:47 am ET
- Mystery Continues: Original 295 microSv/h black substance remains untested — Locals getting suspicious? February 19, 2012
- Mystery: Radioactive black substance reported 25km from Fukushima — Latest measurement over 95 µSv/h — Strong alpha emitter detected (PHOTOS) February 12, 2012
- Mystery black substance has 1,000,000+ Bq/kg of cesium — Seen all over Minami Soma — Officials meeting to discuss findings February 16, 2012
- Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS) April 29, 2012
- Source: Over 500 microSv/h detected from black substance (PHOTO) April 27, 2012