EPA RadNet Air Concentration Measurement Data – Uranium, Plutonium, Strontium, Released April 6, 2011:
Read the report here.
Published: April 9th, 2011 at 12:12 pm ET
- Gundersen: Cesium-134 and -137 detected in Southern California pollen sample — “When you find them both together that’s a Fukushima signature” (VIDEO) April 19, 2012
- BREAKING: Fukushima nuclear waste detected along Southern California coast — Highest levels seen anywhere in North America since testing program began — 8.4 Bq/m3 of radioactive cesium measured near beach between Los Angeles and San Diego (VIDEO & MAP) August 25, 2015
- Report: Manure with 255 CPM bought in Southern California (VIDEO) September 8, 2011
- Study: Fukushima radiation plume contacted North America at California ‘with greatest exposure in central and southern California’ March 29, 2012
- Radioactive fallout has now reached Southern California: Diplomat -AP March 18, 2011