At 1:00 in
The question is can corium cause an increase in Radon-222?
The reality is, right there [Japan], maybe — Over here in America, probably not.
Published: April 28th, 2012 at 9:11 am ET
- Nuclear Engineer: New video appears to show molten corium that melted out of Fukushima reactor — “Some of it is still oozing” — We’ve been talking about criticalities going on and causing continued heat for a long time now” (AUDIO & VIDEO) February 23, 2015
- French Nuclear Experts: Did corium pierce steel liners of Fukushima reactors? How deep did it erode concrete? (VIDEO) February 3, 2013
- Gundersen: They think “biological fouling” is causing temperature increase at Unit No. 1, organisms growing in pipes (VIDEO) October 2, 2012
- Caldicott: The corium hasn’t finished and will never finish — I think it means the end of Japan financially (VIDEO) May 23, 2012
- AP: Melted fuel may have “dropped even beyond” the bottom of Fukushima plant — ‘China Syndrome’ predicted by US gov’t analysis — IAEA Expert: Pools of corium beneath reactors are up to 2 stories high (VIDEO) March 30, 2015