Author: Julie Dermansky
Date: Feb. 1, 2013
h/t Anonymous tips
Here are 4 video clips shot today of an eerie situation in the marsh near the sinkhole in Bayou Corne, a story I am now covering.
Bubbles coming up from the marsh in a location off Triche Canal near the sinkhole in Bayou Corne where I have been working on a story this last week. [...] Some that have already been marked off- others that appear to be additional sites to those already identified.
More to follow on the situation in Bayou Corne once my story is done. If you are from the area and want to share your input/experience please send me a message on Facebook or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: February 2nd, 2013 at 5:18 pm ET
- Video: Huge methane bubble site found near giant Louisiana sinkhole — Within 100 ft. of Bayou Corne home May 8, 2013
- NPR Reporter: Bayou Corne sinkhole is a national story — New York Times: Sinkhole ‘frenzy’ ensues (AUDIO) March 16, 2013
- New Extended Flyover of Bayou Corne Sinkhole — First since 7,500 square feet of land fell in — More oil sheen than previously observed (VIDEO & PHOTOS) February 16, 2013
- Paper: Bayou Corne Sinkhole Meeting Gets Heated — Official has resident escorted out by sheriff (VIDEO) February 7, 2013
- Video: “People have noticed cracking in their houses in Bayou Corne” near giant sinkhole — “As they vent I feel they’re going to have more problems” January 15, 2013