Title: Statement von Izumi Yamaguchi zur Fukushima-Diskussion am 18.01.2013 in Düsseldorf-Bilk
Date Uploaded: Jan 17, 2013
At :45 in
Izumi Yamaguchi, from Tokyo, Japan: It will be 2 years since the accident of Tepco Fukushima nuclear power plant No. 1 soon.
However, the situation don’t improve at all, rather are going from bad to worse, day by day.
This unprecedented serious circumstance, of course, has been bringing various serious results to Japan.
But most of Japanese people are indifferent to crisis of their lives.
They put themselves under one kind of self anesthesia. As if there were no nuclear power plant accident, no radio activities. [...]
Published: January 17th, 2013 at 5:41 pm ET
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Situation at plant “most likely to get worse” — “Japan likely to face a critical situation again” if Tepco remains in control July 3, 2013
- Japan Journalist: Situation at Fukushima Daiichi “way worse than officially announced” — Nuclear workers think Fukushima can’t be settled — “They have problems everywhere” (VIDEO) March 23, 2013
- *Experts on Fukushima Unit 4* CNBC: “Far from under control, could get a lot worse” – Japan Times: “Could very quickly get much worse” – CNN: “Could still get a lot worse” — “Tokyo, Yokohama, even neighboring countries at serious risk” (VIDEO) August 30, 2013
- Japan Times: Fukushima groundwater now too radioactive to dump in Pacific — TV: “Radiation levels keep rising… Situation has gotten worse, not better” (VIDEO) May 28, 2014
- Forecast shows Fukushima to get eye wall of Typhoon Wipha — Weather Channel: Things may be getting worse at plant; Storm surge to combine with inland flooding at site (VIDEO) October 15, 2013