… almost 3 meters in length. “That is insane.”…
New Zealand scientists want to test if the fish was affected by any fallout.
“It’s exactly the size of the fish that our scientists wanted.”
Normally, fish caught by Paul and his team are released.
All the drama can be seen on 10′s Eye Fish with Tackle World Sunday the 23rd of September.
h/t Anonymous tip
Published: September 9th, 2012 at 3:56 pm ET
- Photo: “Monster bluefin tuna suspected of carrying radiation from Fukushima” September 7, 2012
- MSN: Mutated 3-eyed fish caught in reservoir fed by nuke plant — Locals residents say “radiation has spread from the plant” (PHOTOS) October 30, 2011
- CBS Video – Cousteau warns Californians about Fukushima plume: It could be dangerous, keeping eye on reports; I’m not touching bluefin tuna, I’m done due to pollution — Leaders “worried about radiation… personally reluctant to eat fish”; Calling for systematic tests in Pacific February 16, 2014
- L.A. News Outlet: Fukushima plume worries to sink fishing industry? Area newspapers “warning readers to avoid eating locally-caught fish” — Homeland Security Center director: Banana has 100 times more radiation (VIDEO) April 17, 2014
- California Official: Information on risk from Fukushima needs to be made public — State in contact with NRC — CBS: ‘Health Scare Over Possible Fukushima Radiation In Pacific-Caught Fish’ — Surfer: I’d never go surfing right now (VIDEO) January 11, 2014