Title: Webcam displays Fukushima Incident March 10th to 25th
Uploaded by Stiegsfeld
Date Uploaded : Mar 25, 2011
This video is made from a number of 234 webcam pictures shot during the past two weeks at the TEPCO nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan.
The pictures are taken from the well known webcam (featured in many press releases). From 5am to 7pm one picture is shot each hour.
However – this is first time the full story gets published: the webcam hosting homepage had several blackouts and downtimes – partly for days. I was able to get direct access to the never displayed pictures by means of some “tricks” (within leagal [sic] limits).
Have a look and make up your own mind. [...]
Be sure to watch March 15, 16, and 23
Published: April 4th, 2012 at 7:48 am ET
- Video: “Purple cloud” seen by engineer after Fukushima explosion… “I took a photo” — Former Prime Minister: Smoke from reactor blast had different color than officials claim; Steel appears to have melted on top of Unit 3; Suggests possible nuclear explosion October 30, 2014
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I saw black smoke that came from Common Spent Fuel Pool’s chimney — I wonder if it was the smoke of boiler… it’s not fire (VIDEOS) January 7, 2013
- NHK: Gov’t assumed Fukushima Reactor No. 1 ‘completely ruined’ within days of 3/11 — Reddish-brown smoke shot up after explosion says nuclear expert eyewitness (VIDEO) November 4, 2012
- Japan Nuclear Experts: Footage shows ‘major problem’ at Fukushima Unit 1; Cesium release to continue for next 5 decades — Tepco: Even if we knew where it’s broken, how can we stop it? — “Still in the dark” about other 2 units (VIDEO) February 9, 2014
- Engineer: 6 experts say nuclear explosion at reactor is possible — NRC: Fukushima Unit 3 explosion had 3 loud bangs, much larger than Unit 1 blast — Tokyo professor’s presentation adds question mark: “Hydrogen explosion of Reactor #3?” (VIDEO) December 28, 2013