Title: An Appeal from a Fukushima Woman: A Young Girl Died of Leukemia. Please Investigate What Is Happening in Fukushima
Date: April 28, 2013
From a weekly protest gathering outside the Prime Minister’s official residence. On April 12, 2013. [...]
The situation is beyond imagination. Also, the press should research the issue about Fukushima.
Not too long ago, a young woman died of leukemia. [...]
In addition, many people, young and old have died of heart attacks.
Therefore, the press should hurry and do good researches within Fukushima Prefecture before reporting. [...]
Published: April 28th, 2013 at 5:53 pm ET
- German TV Interview on Fukushima: More and more people living in highly contaminated places are dying of heart disease because of cesium (VIDEO) May 6, 2012
- Fukushima Mother: ‘Strange smell’ at start of nuclear disaster — Health of entire family has deteriorated — More people who stayed have died, more kids have leukemia and cancer — All our thyroid exams turned out totally different when tested in Tokyo (VIDEO) December 25, 2013
- Tokyo Mother: “Total media blackout” in Japan, lots of people developing symptoms related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) — “Many cases of sickness and death among young generations” not reported October 29, 2013
- Gundersen: Terrifying cancer data for Fukushima — “Statistics are astounding especially for young girls” — “Growing concern around cancer risk” (VIDEO) March 22, 2014
- Fukushima farmer sees 16 of his 30 horses die suddenly this year, mainly young ones — No disease, no parasitic worms, high cesium levels — “Daughter tried to commit suicide… Do you think it’s really okay with this situation in Japan?” (PHOTOS) October 27, 2013