Title: An Appeal from a Fukushima Woman: A Young Girl Died of Leukemia. Please Investigate What Is Happening in Fukushima
Date: April 28, 2013
From a weekly protest gathering outside the Prime Minister’s official residence. On April 12, 2013. [...]
The situation is beyond imagination. Also, the press should research the issue about Fukushima.
Not too long ago, a young woman died of leukemia. [...]
In addition, many people, young and old have died of heart attacks.
Therefore, the press should hurry and do good researches within Fukushima Prefecture before reporting. [...]
Published: April 28th, 2013 at 5:53 pm ET
- NBC News: ‘Biblical devastation’ from Fukushima disaster, says former official — TV: “When I was mayor, I knew many people who died from heart attacks… many people in Fukushima died suddenly, even young people… Tepco employees also are dying, but everyone is keeping mum about it” (VIDEO) April 23, 2014
- TV: “Many young people in Fukushima who are in high school have died suddenly”; Officials “ignore all the problems” — Former Mayor: People are always told “any disease they have is not caused by radiation” (VIDEO) January 17, 2014
- Fukushima Mother: ‘Strange smell’ at start of nuclear disaster — Health of entire family has deteriorated — More people who stayed have died, more kids have leukemia and cancer — All our thyroid exams turned out totally different when tested in Tokyo (VIDEO) December 25, 2013
- Former Official: Fukushima radiation is killing children… heart problems, leukemia, thyroid — Terrible things are going on — Authorities hiding truth from world — We need to admit many people are dying, but we’re not allowed to say that (VIDEO) April 21, 2014
- Legal Expert: 3 police died of acute leukemia after being sent to Fukushima within 50 kilometers of plant January 11, 2013