Title: Confessions of men who have been exposed to radioactivity
Date: April 4, 2013
I had lived in Hitachi City, Ibaraki Prefecture [85km south of Fukushima Daiichi] at the time of the accident. [...]
After the explosion of the second time, strangeness happened to my body.
At the time I was attacked by diarrhea and vomiting and nosebleeds.
I was told friend, you’ve been exposed to radioactivity.
And I was measured on the radioactivity instrument on my body.
And then a high number of radiation dose was measured. [...]
Published: April 4th, 2013 at 9:18 am ET
- ZDF Bureau Chief: Very high radioactive dose of 65 microsieverts per hour in Fukushima City — “Informed officials 3 month ago, nothing happened until today!” — Many children pass by everyday (PHOTO) May 17, 2013
- Record-setting Japanese mountain climber has thyroid tested after endless fatigue, choking — Entered Fukushima evacuation zone to photograph abandoned cows — “What happened to my body?” December 20, 2011
- Fukushima Plant Chief after 3/11: “Reactor 3, probably steam explosion, it just happened!” — NRC Chairman had said a steam explosion could “reject an entire core” (VIDEO) August 9, 2012
- Second explosion at Mitsui plant — FNN confirms depleted uranium — Kyodo: 3,400 drums with radioactive materials — “Did not appear to have any effect on radiation levels” (VIDEOS) April 22, 2012
- Japan TV: Radioactive release was up to 500 times larger than thought for Fukushima reactor — Surprising surge in radiation levels before explosions — Our understanding of what happened at plant is ‘very limited’ (VIDEO) April 30, 2014