PBS: “U.S. surveillance now suggested that there were flakes of deadly radioactive fuel scattered around the reactors” at Fukushima plant — U.S. made secret plans to evacuate all citizens from Japan (VIDEO)
Title: Inside Japan’s Nuclear Meltdown
Date: Feb 28, 2012
At 40:00 in
The United States government began to draw up plans to evacuate 90,000 of its citizens from Japan. For now, they advised all Americans to stay at least 50 miles from the plant. The Japanese evacuation zone remained at 12 miles.
U.S. surveillance now suggested that there were flakes of deadly radioactive fuel scattered around the reactors. This meant that anyone who approached the plant would be risking their lives.
Watch the full video here
See also: Reports of nuclear fuel rod pieces being ejected from Fukushima reactors and/or spent fuel pools
- Telegraph: US gov’t was secretly planning to evacuate 90,000 citizens from Japan — Fukushima 50 forbidden from speaking publicly — Terrified of agonising death from radiation poisoning — New BBC doc Thursday February 20, 2012
- Miles O’Brien Interview: Gov’t should apologize and evacuate citizens right away — Mayor: Decontamination is impossible, but should be done anyway (VIDEO) March 12, 2012
- Japanese Journalist: Fukushima workers die suddenly but it’s not reported, says nurse at plant — Gov’t agents following me for surveillance (VIDEO) March 21, 2014
- Fukushima Worker Tweets: No progress has been made — We don’t know what is really going on inside Reactors 1, 2 and 3 September 13, 2012
- AP: “As a last-ditch measure” water from Fukushima reactors to be released into ocean… after ‘purified’ — No ‘immediate’ plans March 6, 2013