Title: The Fact of shock!! Made in Fukushima that dangerous rice
Date: Oct 10,2012
The Fact of shock!! Made in Fukushima that dangerous rice.
Motomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture [~58km from Fukushima Daiichi].
We are to announce that made a dangerous rice in Fukushima.
Made in this rice paddy rice will be distributed in Japan this year.
Published: October 10th, 2012 at 6:59 am ET
- The Australian: Catastrophic radiation contamination at rice fields 60km from Fukushima Daiichi — No crop for at least 300 years — Farmer now living in Queensland May 23, 2012
- Kyodo: Rice exceeds new cesium limit for first time — 60 km from Fukushima plant October 24, 2012
- NYTimes: “Radioactive materials like cesium are brought back to the surface soil each year by plant growth and pollination” July 12, 2012
- Mother Tells Official: “Lick that soil! Please lick it! Children lick the soil — Please take the soil in your hand and lick it” after being told it doesn’t need to be removed from Fukushima school (VIDEO) October 3, 2012
- NHK Documentary: ‘Very serious’ contamination near Niigata border — Rice leaf concentrates radioactivity at 600 times greater than water used for its cultivation (VIDEO) June 15, 2012