Google Translation: The hot spot radiation measurement -2011.12.7 home in Shibuya, Tokyo
Uploaded by: MultiShake777
Date: Dec 7, 2011
Description: When the belt unit microsievert /. Around 21:00, measured by SOEKS01M Ver1.CL. The video began beating 3.69μSv / h but then the best. Models and variation in numbers though, and not ordinary!
Uploader Comment (Google Translate): After that I settled down below 0.2μSv.
Uploader Comment (Babelfish): After that settling below 0.2μSv, it increases, but.
More from Fukushima Diary:
12/7/2011, 9:00PM They measured 3.58 microSv/h in Shibuya, in an interior room. [...] After taking this video, it went up to 3.69 microSv/h.
Published: December 22nd, 2011 at 6:40 pm ET
- 4 microsieverts per hour at primary school in Tokyo -Nikkei (VIDEO) October 17, 2011
- 19.8 microsieverts per hour in Tokyo air on Nov. 15 — Nearly 200 times normal level — Incineration of radioactive debris suspected November 23, 2011
- Group finds 7 microsieverts per hour just outside Tokyo in Matsudo October 21, 2011
- Kyodo confirms 40,000 microsieverts per hour at Tokyo supermarket — In addition to multiple spots on property with over 100 microsieverts per hour November 2, 2011
- Emergency press conference reveals 110 microsieverts per hour at Tokyo supermarket October 28, 2011