Watch: “All who met with Fukushima’s radioactive fallout are probably to have some problem with the thyroid” — Many in Tokyo already with problems (VIDEO)
Title: Report on the “Learn from Chernobyl” tour in Japan
Source: ERF2012 (Cinema Forum Fukushima)
Date: Nov 25, 2012
Ms. Kazuko Kawai, Founder of Voices for Lively Spring (a Japan-based human rights organization and a grass-root organization): Unfortunately, I have to say many people from even Tokyo have thyroid problems already developing.
It’s not a problem only in Fukushima, but all the people who met with this radioactive fallout are probably have some problem with the thyroid.
- Asahi: Now almost 100,000 Fukushima kids with thyroid problems, parents concerned — Whether that’s “alarmingly high” it’s difficult to say November 20, 2012
- People from Tokyo area report thyroid cysts and nodules — Japanese doctors laughing at patients (VIDEO) November 30, 2012
- 43% of kids have thyroid abnormalities in new Fukushima City test results (CHART) September 11, 2012
- Asahi: Another child with ‘thyroid problems’ — Officials can’t say if directly related to Fukushima crisis November 19, 2012
- US Gov’t: If exposed to radioactive fallout watch for unknown bruising, nosebleeds, nausea, sore throat, loss of hair, diarrhea — “Make the best of it… don’t be discouraged” (VIDEO) September 22, 2012