Watch: “All who met with Fukushima’s radioactive fallout are probably to have some problem with the thyroid” — Many in Tokyo already with problems (VIDEO)
Title: Report on the “Learn from Chernobyl” tour in Japan
Source: ERF2012 (Cinema Forum Fukushima)
Date: Nov 25, 2012
Ms. Kazuko Kawai, Founder of Voices for Lively Spring (a Japan-based human rights organization and a grass-root organization): Unfortunately, I have to say many people from even Tokyo have thyroid problems already developing.
It’s not a problem only in Fukushima, but all the people who met with this radioactive fallout are probably have some problem with the thyroid.
- Nonprofit Group: “Every single person” we hosted from Japan has had health problems… Blood stains found in almost all of their beds — Japanese Mom: Most mothers I’ve met from Tokyo and Fukushima are suffering thyroid problems, eye problems, nose bleeds… It’s been very surprising (VIDEO) June 28, 2015
- Asahi: Now almost 100,000 Fukushima kids with thyroid problems, parents concerned — Whether that’s “alarmingly high” it’s difficult to say November 20, 2012
- People from Tokyo area report thyroid cysts and nodules — Japanese doctors laughing at patients (VIDEO) November 30, 2012
- Asahi: Another child with ‘thyroid problems’ — Officials can’t say if directly related to Fukushima crisis November 19, 2012
- Watch: Serious health problems after entering Fukushima evacuation zone (VIDEO) November 19, 2012