Title: Children in Fukushima can not live long
Date: Oct 8, 2012
Is there anyone who can help the children of Koriyama [60km from Fukushima Daiichi]? This is the children’s school route. Route is very polluted.
This is this is the current state of Koriyama, Fukushima Prefecture.
Contact us: email@example.com, 81-90-6176-3749, Yujiro Nekomanma
Watch the video here
Published: October 9th, 2012 at 4:09 pm ET
- Nursery schools taking field trips so kids can play in areas with less radioactivity — 800% higher radiation dose at school October 6, 2011
- Japan TV: Professor detects 104 microSv/h near where kids walk to school — “Absurd reality” where children are right next to high-level contamination (VIDEO) February 9, 2012
- Watch: Kids run marathon on street with radioactivity of 134,000 Bq/m2 — “Children of Fukushima will be killed by the gov’t… Someone please help” (VIDEO) October 8, 2012
- “Please share — Save children”: 21.44 µSv/h measured at Koriyama school as students walk by — 60 km from meltdowns (VIDEO) November 5, 2011
- “Very Eerie”: Reporter finds radiation levels 1,000 times over gov’t limit far from Fukushima plant — “A spot where kids walk to school” (VIDEO) March 12, 2013