I was employed by a subcontractor of Tepco.
I was asked to write a fake CV by the contracting company.
I was told my duty was to be logistical support. But the reality was to work at the highly radioactive area (over 1 milliSv/hr).
Most of the workers come from all over Japan as a day laborer.
Underage workers (18 & 19 years old) are also employed.
These are just ordinary people without good knowledge of radiation. The fake CV establishes them as an experienced worker and they are sent to the Fuksuhima Daiichi NPP.
Published: September 14th, 2012 at 11:24 am ET
- WATCH: Fukushima worker films as radiation spikes to 1.32 sieverts per hour (1,320,000 microsieverts/hr) November 16, 2011
- Watch: Local Fukushima official films radioactive whirlwind — “All black dust has been also blown away” (VIDEO) April 26, 2012
- Watch: Pilot films “substantial amounts of fresh-looking oil” in Gulf around BP’s Macondo reservoir (PHOTOS & VIDEO) October 11, 2012
- “Too Absurd”: Fukushima Nuclear Worker Filmed at Plant for Two Months over Summer (VIDEO) September 19, 2012
- Fukushima Worker: “All sorts of troubles going on in plant”; Officials won’t tell public what really happens — People should worry, it’s not under control — Employees wear disguises over fear of retaliation — Reporter: Tour of plant “was very strange… feels completely dead… not many people” (VIDEO) September 27, 2014