Title: ☢ radiation SOIL (TEST high contermination) “Yokohama Tokyo Japan” Fukushima fallout
Uploaded by: harisenbon7777777
Date: Dec 22, 2011
Description: I will provide several videos over the next weeks and months — radiation check food, drinks, soil (Tokyo/Yokohama/Chiba) please subscribe and rate thumbs up Thank you for your support!
Can anyone read the labels to see what radioactive isotope(s) they are testing for?
Published: December 22nd, 2011 at 2:31 pm ET
- Tokyo-area soil testing finds radioactivity up to Chernobyl relocation levels — 919,000 Bq/m² (MAP) August 20, 2011
- 250 km from Fukushima: Kindergarteners playing by soil with nearly 1 microsievert per hour during athletic event in Yokohama (VIDEO) October 11, 2011
- Mother Tells Official: “Lick that soil! Please lick it! Children lick the soil — Please take the soil in your hand and lick it” after being told it doesn’t need to be removed from Fukushima school (VIDEO) October 3, 2012
- West of Tokyo: 24,000 Bq/kg of radioactive cesium in soil sample — 250 km from Fukushima (VIDEO) September 14, 2011
- Kyodo: High dosage of cesium similar to Chernobyl evacuation levels found in large city 60 km fom meltdowns — 307,000 Bq/kg in soil on Sept. 14 October 5, 2011