Film trailer for Women of Fukushima:
At ~:30 in
Unidentified Woman: From the end of April, I started getting really sick.
I had all these different symptoms.
Terrible diarrhea, skin spots, vomiting, joint pain, and canker sores in my mouth.
Watch the video here
Published: October 7th, 2012 at 8:10 am ET
- Inside Evacuation Zone: Cattle sick, dying — “We call it Fukushima syndrome” — Severe diarrhea, skin problems, weakened immune systems October 8, 2012
- 52 Fukushima workers hit with high fever, diarrhea, vomiting — Some hospitalized — Only 3 test positive for flu virus December 17, 2011
- Japanese Doctor: Children’s health problems increasing — Incurable stomatitis, chest pain, nosebleeds that don’t stop, diarrhea April 18, 2012
- Cattleman: “Condition I’ve never seen before” near Fukushima plant — “More than a skin disease, they have nasty spots” — I believe it’s caused by the explosion (PHOTO & VIDEO) March 5, 2013
- Top US Nuclear Officials Visit Fukushima: “The pain they’ve inflicted… innocent lives impacted forever… children” — “Sick to my stomach… as if I were in a science fiction movie” — “Very sobering” — “We raise the standard of living for millions… without us, heart surgery isn’t possible” (VIDEO) August 22, 2014