At around 1:55 pm on March 7, at the first basement of Heat Exchanger Building* of Unit 1 (non-controlled area) a partner companies’ worker found another worker who was engaged in repair work of insulation material of piping was lying. After that, at 2:36 pm on the same day, we requested the helicopter emergency medical service (called “Doctor Heli”). The worker retained consciousness and suffered no external injury. In addition, we confirmed no radioactive materials were adhered to the worker’s body.
Published: March 8th, 2012 at 7:23 am ET
- Fukushima *DAINI* on Mar. 12: “Seriously injured worker is still trapped in crane operating console of exhaust stack” — “Breathing and pulse cannot be confirmed” January 9, 2012
- Book by Fukushima Worker: Bottom of Daini reactor may be ‘broken through’ — Rumors of possible explosion April 23, 2012
- FLASH: Smoke seen rising from ANOTHER nuclear power plant 10 km away — Fukushima Daini March 30, 2011
- New Tepco Survey: Most contaminated location is near Fukushima Daini, not Daiichi (MAP) March 26, 2012
- Former Tokyo Police Chief: Tepco wanted to withdraw from Fukushima Daini, not only Daiichi June 9, 2012