[...] 15μSv/h from the dead body of a rat trapped in the seismic isolation building. It was in the beginning of last year. So to speak, it’s a “moving radioactive material”. Such a trouble.
See also: Tepco: Animal caused extended power outage at Fukushima Daiichi -- Nearly a foot long (PHOTO)
Published: March 29th, 2013 at 3:27 pm ET
- ZDF Bureau Chief: Very high radioactive dose of 65 microsieverts per hour in Fukushima City — “Informed officials 3 month ago, nothing happened until today!” — Many children pass by everyday (PHOTO) May 17, 2013
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Contamination is still spreading around from plant — Significantly high levels may be spread during decommissioning work January 23, 2013
- Sabotage at Fukushima Daiichi? Worker: “Someone did it on purpose… I’m convinced, it was intentional” after basements flooded with 200 tons of highly radioactive water — NHK: “Error or deliberate act”? — Official: Security cameras needed April 18, 2014
- Video: Black radioactive material being reported 100 kilometers south of Fukushima Daiichi March 16, 2013
- US Official: There were orders to not get within 230 miles of Fukushima Daiichi — Potassium iodide given to all defense personnel and families within 200 miles of plant — Over 1,100 kinds of radioactive material detected August 24, 2014